When will the conference take place?
- Delegates are expected to arrive on Sunday, November 7, 2021 starting from 2:00pm
- Departure date is on or before 12pm, Friday, November 11, 2021.
What are the registration rates?
Every delegate or chaperon is expected to pay a registration fee which covers for hotel accommodation, feeding (breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea breaks), transportation within the city, medical care all through the conference period, attendance to the Diplomatic Dinner/participation to all special events and provision of other conference materials like conference t-shirt, writing materials etc.
Payment is as follows:
- N65,000 per delegate (3 persons bed hotel accommodation)
- N75,000 per delegate (2 persons bed hotel accommodation)
- N80,000 per Chaperon (1 person bed hotel accommodation)
All payments should be made to:-
Account Name: Leadership Experience Ambassadors Network
Account Number: 6060428227
Bank: Fidelity Bank Plc
REFUND Terms and Conditions
- For cancellation due to any serious unforeseen circumstances, the delegates will be given a 100% refund maximum 60 days before the event.
- For cancellation due to visa rejection (for international delegates), the delegates will get 100% refund. The delegates should inform us approximately 35 days before the event.
- There shall be no refund of payment 30 days to the conference. However, swapping of delegates is allowed.